Who We Are
Elma Farms (formerly Milas Foods co-founded by Cetin Amato in 2009), which was started with natural Mediterranean gourmet products, is currently leading innovator of healthy snacks offering culinary and consumption value based on natural vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, and dairy, aiming top quality healthy food through a highly selective global supply chain.
Provide quality healthy snacks for anyone anytime anywhere.
Be a global leader in healthy snacks through retail and food service.
- Oloves launched in Europe in 2010
- Dipin launched in the US in 2013
- Oloves reached 8 million unit sales in 2015
- "I Love Snacking" launched its products in its 15th country in 2016
- Quinoa Queen launched in June 2016
- Air Cheese launched in March 2017
- Protein Balls launched in the US in January 2018
Awards and Recognitions
- Trends & Innovation at Sial Paris, France
- Mercury Award at Itca, Barcelona, Spain
- Taste Award at Anuga, Cologne, Germany
- Fresh Ideas at IFE, London, United Kingdom
- Sofi Awards at NASFT, New York, United States